On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. I have strived to create a safe and reliable space.
Your privacy is important to me.
In this privacy statement I explain what personal data I collect from my users and how I use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over thirteen years of age may register at www.nikodelgadomusic.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- I never share personal information of my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case I have your express authorization.
www.nikodelgadomusic.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
- Identity of the person in charge: Nicolás Delgado López
- Commercial name: www.nikodelgadomusic.com
- NIF / CIF: 44035993D
- Address: Columela 16
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Electronic commerce and services
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send me through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the treatment of my users’ data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information.
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data that I deal with in www.nikodelgadomusic.com come from:
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
- Service request form.
- Registration Form.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not at www.nikodelgadomusic.com I am treating personal data that concerns me.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. www.nikodelgadomusic.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided me and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In www.nikodelgadomusic.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of www.nikodelgadomusic.com For example, I can use these data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have. have and are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Webempresa (provider of www.nikodelgadomusic.com) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Active campaign. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Active campaign (provider of www.nikodelgadomusic.com) outside the EU in the US. Active campaign is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information of which is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Service request form: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to request any of the services that www.nikodelgadomusic.com makes available to its users. The information collected will make it possible to request the corresponding service for a possible processing of it offline. Requests will be answered by email. The website does not allow you to manage payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Webempresa (provider of www.nikodelgadomusic.com) within the EU.
- Registration Form: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, so that you can create an account in my system and have access to its functionalities. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Webempresa (provider of www.nikodelgadomusic.com) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. www.nikodelgadomusic.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of www.nikodelgadomusic.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. It will treat your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of www.nikodelgadomusic.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Nicolás Delgado López (www.nikodelgadomusic.com) with address at Calle Columela 16 in Cádiz. Cádiz, he will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
www.nikodelgadomusic.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
The remarketing function allows me to reach people who have visited www.nikodelgadomusic.com before and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited my site to do it again.
As a user of wwww.nikodelgadomusic.com I inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing function.
The information that I collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it may collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed
At www.nikodelgadomusic.com I use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, you can segment your audience by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of collected data.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected categories of data treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.nikodelgadomusic.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help www.nikodelgadomusic.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about its use (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Sered Hosting, S.L., domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://xtudionet.com/ (Sered Hosting, S.L.). Sered Hosting, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Nicolás Delgado.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Fulanito Pérez.
Email marketing: ActiveCampaign, Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://www.activecampaign.com/ (ActiveCampaign, Inc.). ActiveCampaign, Inc. treats the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to Nicolás Delgado.
When browsing www.nikodelgadomusic.com, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the Username. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics.
- Facebook pixel.
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secret and data security.
www.nikodelgadomusic.com undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
www.nikodelgadomusic.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Nicolás Delgado will ensure that any person who is authorized by www.nikodelgadomusic.com to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when Nicolás Delgado realizes it, he must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.nikodelgadomusic.com, exonerating Nicolás Delgado from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Nicolás Delgado (www.nikodelgadomusic.com in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. Revocation in no case will be retroactive.
Nicolás Delgado reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Nicolás Delgado will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, www.nikodelgadomusic.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, www.nikodelgadomusic.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 07/02/2021.